Why you should use the Atomic Balm, Mega Balm, and The Mother of all Balms (MOAB)?
All three of the CBD topical pain balms have the same ingredients in them except the Atomic and Mega
Balms have 300 mg CBD per ounce while the MOAB has 600 mg of CBD per ounce. All are very good at
relieving pain and helping with scars and bruising naturally without any chemicals or drugs.
What is in the balms that makes them so good?
- Cocoa Butter – Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E, naturally antioxidant-rich, helps reduce scarring, and
helps fight free radical damage that can cause aging and dullness to your skin.
- Jojoba oil – Jojoba oil’s makeup is similar to the oil produced by the skin so you get less chance of a
breakout or clogged pores when you use it. It is Antibacterial, antioxidant, moisturizing, hypoallergenic,
soothing, and may help with psoriasis and eczema.
- Grapeseed oil – Is moisturizing, helps with fine line and wrinkles, antifungal and protects against free
- Vitamin E –Is very moisturizing, fights free radicals, and minimizes the signs of aging.
- Lavender – Is healing, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, detoxifying, and soothing.
- Bergamot – This oil stimulates skin cell renewal, is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and helps to reduce pain.
- Arrowroot – Is loaded with vitamins and minerals, moisturizing and provides relief from skin irritations.
- CBD – Is anti-inflammatory, reduces pain, hydrating, and reduces scars and wrinkles.
I, personally, use the CBD pain balms every day. I have arthritis in my thumb joint and instead of taking
ibuprofen every day, I rub the pain balm into the joint 3 times a day. Here is what I tell everyone, you
need to use this product properly. Please don’t use it one time and expect a miracle because you won’t
get it. You need to use it 2-3 times a day, every day, and let the CBD and natural oils do their job. If you
do that, you will see amazing results.
If you burn yourself, immediately put the CBD balm on the burn. Continue to put the CBD balm on the
burn 2-3 times a day so that it heals quickly and doesn’t scar. This also applies to bruising. If you hit your
knee or arm against something and you think you will bruise, put the CBD balm on the area 2-3 times a
day to help with the bruising and inflammation. I’ve done it on a number of occasions and the CBD balm
was a life saver. If you use the balm properly, it will work.
For anyone who wants a natural pain relief, try the balm….you won’t be sorry.